When it comes to quality international travel experience, the quality of the airport is a very big factor. The airport is the first thing that you see in the country that you visit. As soon as you land, you can already get an pretty good impression on what to expect in this country. This is why it is very important that these places should give travelers a wonderful experience as soon as they land in the terminal. For those who wish to know, here are the top ten terminals in the world.
- Incheon International Airport - This South Korean Airport is one of the best country gateways in the world. It has all the modern amenities. The layout is also well designed. Passengers have nothing but compliments for the airport's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Singapore Changi Airport - This is another terminal that is a testament to the efficiency of Asian culture. This is the main reason why passengers love to travel to Singapore. It is a major hub and people who change planes in this plane often wish they can stay longer.
- Hong Kong International - This is also a major hub. When you have to wait a while when you change planes, you will be happy because it gives you a chance to hang out in the many restaurants or lounges in the terminal.
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport - Travelling to Europe will be perfect if you land in Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport. This is because staying here will be a wonderful experience. Some people who are only there to change planes eventually stay and visit the place because this place is awesome.
- Beijing International - This airport is a very large. This is because it takes on a lot of domestic as well as international flights. It is the premier terminal in China and it perfectly represents everything that is awesome in the country.
- Munich Airport - This is a testament to German efficiency. Everything that you are looking for in a modern airport can be found here. You will love changing planes in this place.
- Zurich Airport - This airport in Switzerland is just like the one in Munich. This is has excellent architecture as well as modern facilities.
- Kuala Lumpur International - This is Malaysia's premier airport and passengers can see the amount of work done on every aspect of the place. It is beautiful, convenient and very efficient.
- Vancouver International - This Canadian airport has everything. In fact, despite the fact that this airport takes in a lot of flights, it is really not a big problem because it can actually take it on. This is why all passengers are happy with it.
- Central Japan International Airport - Japanese efficiency is perfectly represented in this airport. International travel magazines always give this terminal positive reviews. This always ranks as one of the best airports in the world.
Article Source: B_H_Yao